MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in business law, contract law and related matters.
16277701

I have a online business - website hosting & designing business.

I have a online business - website hosting & designing business. What rules & permissions I need to have to have clients from other USA states & even from other countries.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using the JA website. I look forward to assisting you.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if you need permission to have clients from other states and countries?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I have my business registered in Delaware. I want to get clients from all other states & other countries as well. Should I get any permissions for that, if so what kind of permissions. Thank You

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for clarifying. No, you do not need permission to get clients for your online business. You can have clients from any state or country. You do not need any special licenses or permissions to have those clients.

Please let me know if this has answered your question. If it has, please do remember to leave me a positive rating as that is the only way that we experts get compensated for the time and expertise that it takes to answer and research your questions. If you still need additional information, please hit the REPLY or CONTINUE button and I can continue to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That is good. Well how about office. As the company is now registered in Delaware, can I have a registered office, run my business from New York or any other place & employe people to work from anywhere

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
You can run your business from anywhere. You just need to be sure you are following all of the local business rules in the location in which your office is located. You can employee anyone. You just need to be sure that you understand all of the local rules in the places where you have employees since you will have to follow the tax rules and labor and employment laws of the state in which the employee is located.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok can I continue with some more questions related to my business

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
If your original question has been answered, the way the site works is that you are asked to leave me a rating to show that your question was answered. A Good or Excellent rating is much appreciated. If you have new questions, the site requires you to post it in a new thread as a new question. You can request me if you want me to continue assisting you and I'd be happy to help. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes there is some more continuation with respect to the online business.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. I do not understand. Are you saying that your original question still has not been answered? If that is what you are saying, please let me know what clarification you need. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also I got another online business which is a penny auction website which has. So again about the online business it self. Any special permission for this as well. As this is a auction website.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
You still would not need any special permissions to have clients from other states and other countries. You can have clients from anywhere.

Thank you again for allowing me to assist you and for using the JA website. Please do remember to leave me a positive rating so that I may receive credit for my time. Experts do not get paid by the website and so we only get credit if you leave a positive rating. Thank you so much!

MDLaw, Attorney
Experience: Experience in business law, contract law and related matters.