BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

i need to execute a quit claim deed from my wifr to release

i need to execute a quit claim deed from my wifr to release the ownershiop from the title of the house.
Where can i get it? Can i use the general one or do i ahve to specificalyl draft one? Can i use a common one somewhere - would apprecaite a refernce to a link.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 1 year ago.

TheLegalistEsq :

Hello, I will be assisting you.

TheLegalistEsq :

Here is a link to a new Jersey form: www.sagetitle.com/Forms/Deed-Quitclaim.pdf

TheLegalistEsq :

(it's from a local title company)

TheLegalistEsq :

Let me know if I answered your question. Thank you for using Just Answer

Customer:

I got it - so i am going to ask my wife to sing it - but wanted to ask - we had a post naptual agreement that said that i paid her 27K and she release claims to all my property, etc.

Customer:

Where would she

BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience: I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

state - in the quit claim deed it aks that :

This transfer is made for the sum of ___________

The Grantor acknowledges receipt of this money.

i paid her 27k for the all claims and she agreed to release me from all the property we owned together, including the title of this home - what should i write in that case>?

Should i write - in the pace of sum - under the terms of the post - naptual agreement executed on such date between her and me? and not write a sum?

Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 1 year ago.
My deepest apologies, however unfortunately experts are not permitted to assist customers to complete documents.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK i am not asking for this particular document - i am asking in genenral, what would a typical thing be - alternatives philosofically speaking.

Typicall in a sale it would be - the sale price of a house, but what if a typical thing in case of divorces and simple giveups of ownership?

why is this question even on a deed?

And where can i call to find out - where would one file a deed? or call to find out?

Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 1 year ago.
Generally speaking the "sum of" refers to the consideration paid in exchange for the transfer i.e. how many money was paid. If the amount is $0 then that's the sum.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok - so where can i call to find out more>?

Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 1 year ago.
For more information contact the county clerk of the relevant county. The contact info should come up in a google search. Ask for the land records clerk they should be able to guide you further.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i ahve 5 casues of actions and i am thinking that all of them are based on convincing the judge that my RE agent had a contractual obligation (even not outlined as written in the contract) but promissed verbally. I'd like if possible to get your take on what potential elements that i need to proof to suport my claims for each cause of action. negligence, breach of contract, breach of fuditiary duty, negligent misrepresentation, violation of NJ Consumer Act.

for negligent misrepresentation i was able to develop this:

(1) a false statement of a material fact, THAT SHE told me that VERIFIED THE EMPLOYMENT OF MY TENENTS (SHE DID NOT - SHE ONLY REQUESTED THE COPIES OF PAYSTUBS BUT NEVER VERIFIED THE EMPLOPYMENT AND THOSE PAY STUBS WERE FAKE AND I CALLED A COMPANY AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE SINGLE MEMEBER LLV WIHT ADDRESS IN RESIDENTIAL ARE) AND THAT SHE VERIFIED THE CREDIT (SHE ONLY DID IT FOR ONE TENENT) - she led me to belevae that she did verify income and credit and she did not.

(2) knowledge on the part of the defendant that the statement is untrue, SHE CLEARLY DIDN'T CONTACT THE EMPLOYER AS THE EMPLOYER CONFIRMED TO ME AND HE CONFIRMED HE NEVER HEARD OF A TENETNS OR A RE OFFICER CALLING TO VERIFY THE INFO.

(3) intent on the part of the defendant to deceive the alleged victim, SHE, THE RE AGENT INTENDED FOR ME TO RELY ON HER STATEMENT THAT SHE DID CHECK THEIR EMPLOYMENT AND CREDIT IN ORDER TO CONVINCE ME TO ACCEPT THE TENANTS (SHE TOOK THE FIRST TENANTS THAT APPLIED FOR TENANCY)

(4) justifiable reliance by the alleged victim on the statement, and

I JUSTIFIABLY RELIED ON HER STATEMENT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT TO BE A TRUTHFUL STATEMENTS. I ACCEPTED THEM SOLELY ON HER STATMENTS THAT QUOTE "THEY WILL BE FABULOUS TENATNS FOR YOU, sERGEY, THEY ARE ACCOUNTS I VERIFIED IT AND THEY MAKE GOOD MONEY TO SUPPORT THE RENT, AND THEY ARE SYSTERS AND THEIR CREDIT SCORE IS GOOD"

(5) injury to the alleged victim as a result.

THAT I WES INJURED BY THE FRAUDULENT REPRESENTATIONS OF THE TENANT BEING EMPLOYED OR I WOULD NOT HAVE RENTED TO THEM AND I WAS DAMAGED BY THE TENANT NOT PAYING RENT FOR 3 MONHTS AND/OR BEING ABLE TO BECAUSE THEY WERE UNEMPLOYED.

I ASLO HAD LOSES OF 10 K BECYUASE THE POLICE BROKE INTO A HOUSE ARRESTED THE TENANTS, AND WHN I CAME AFTEWARDS I SAW THAT THE 3 DOORS WERE DESTROYED, I HAD TO REPAINT THE WALS AND REDO THE FLOORS - THEY DESTROYED THE HOUSE TOTALLY.

Question: does that look reasonable and logical?

Am i entited to punitive damamges and how can i calcualte it? I could not sleep for 4 nights, lost 2 days at work to clear it out and install new doors, had to ask doctors for help to lower my bloodf pressure as i was nervous, my neighbours hate me and dont want to talk to me and wants em out of the neighborhood) all the police investigations and questionionings, etc.

Thanks much

Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 1 year ago.
I would be happy to continue assisting you! This should be posted as a new question. Please rate the current one and request me for the new question.

Thank you for your patronage
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i thought i rated your as excelent

this is a new question.

- does not let me post to you directly. i dont want to release it to public - i rated your last answear - can you please look if you can answeear it here?

Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I would be able to answer it, however unfortunately, under the terms of the service I am not permitted to answer new questions under an existing question, only direct follow up. My sincere apologies for that but as experts if we don't comply with the terms we risk removal. Please understand.

Please re-list it as a new question.