BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.

I am into cellphone rental business. If a customer does not

I am into cellphone rental business. If a customer does not return company's cell, can I sue her/ him to get money back? what if he/ she moves to different address?what if my customer is an international student? All I have of him is his I-20 and civis number, address?
You can always sue a customer who did not return a phone that you rented to them. It will help in court if you have a rental agreement that spells out the obligations of the customer.
As far as the international student, there isn't much you can do other than sue the student and serve him/her with court papers at their last known address.
Many rental companies try and avoid such situations by keeping a security deposit or having a hold charge on a credit card or factoring in losses as part of the margins of the business. Generally, you can deduct such losses.
Please rate my answer. Good luck!