MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

Can a CEO of a private corporation spend corporate money for

Can a CEO of a private corporation spend corporate money for personal use?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do the corporate bylaws permit such expenditure, perhaps as part of a benefit package?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not that I know of.

Thank you Ron, then this would be an unauthorized allocation of corporate assets for the CEO's personal benefit. The money to pay for his caregivers should be paid from his personal assets not those of the corporation unless the officers/board have voted to allow this expenditure. I want to make sure your questions are answered. If this does not answer your questions or you have any follow up questions, please let me know. If this does answer your questions, please positively rate my answers.