Esquire38, Attorney
Experience:  I have extensive experience in private practice with corporate and general business law.

Coming From CA to Colorado with no DL or CA ID.......but with

Coming From CA to Colorado with no DL or CA ID.......but with an expired DL from Ohio, and a Birth Cert?

Is this doable? How Long?
Thank you for asking your question today, I will be glad to help.

If your OH license has been expired for more than a year, you will need to take a new driving test when you move, and show a birth certificate and the expired picture ID.. If you won't be applying for a drivers license, and only an ID, then the expired license and birth certificate will be enough to get the ID.

You will also need to show proof of residency, such as a utility bill, or lease from a landlord.

I hope this answered your question, and good luck with your move. I would appreciate if you could leave me a positive rating so that I receive feedback for helping you today.