Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Customer Question

I am disabled and have been on hiatus making progress with my health issues since February 2011. I have a business asset worth $3,000 for my small business that I need to access. And I'd like to put the asset in a business trust under my firm's tax identification number, in order to shield my disability benefits, and furthermore the purpose of the asset is business expenses. How do I set up a business trust and find a reputable trustee?

Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi. I am okay waiting a bit for an answer. I think the appropriate expert may be a business law attorney versus an estate attorney, fyi. Thank you.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Angela,

I have moved this from California Employment law to business law.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a new expert here.

Do you have alot of other debts - that is why your concern?