BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

how do i run a report on the company in NJ? I am suing the

how do i run a report on the company in NJ? I am suing the Appartments & Homes-New Jersey business and need to find out if they are LLC or S corp and their address and other staff - where is the website in NJ taht i can use to verifythe address and name and owners and the organizational form

TheLegalistEsq :

To search for NJ companies using New Jersey's Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services website go to https://www.njportal.com/DOR/businessrecords There you can order status reports about the company.

TheLegalistEsq :

Good luck!

Customer :

can i do online?

Customer :

i am searching for Appartments & Homes-New Jersey

Customer :

but cant find it

Customer :

Apartments & Homes-New Jersey

plus.google.com

Google+ page - Write a review

214 Main St Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(XXX) XXX-XXXX

Customer :

???

TheLegalistEsq :

Their phone is disconnected although they do show up on Google's street view. I have sent an email to the NJ department that is responsible for real estate broker licensing and see if they can locate them. I will keep you posted.

Customer :

hi

TheLegalistEsq :

I found additional information

TheLegalistEsq :

because I cannot share personal information on this site I'll provide a link where the names of the principals can be found. The registered owner of the company is: http://www.mymoneypro.org/Real-Estate-Company/Patty-Duncan-Apartments-Homes-New/ and the president of the company (including a new address) is http://www.theusaexplorer.com/Park-Ridge/NJ/sanzari-jr-alfred.html

Customer :

sorry thank you. so i got the names - but do i include them on the sumons as defenders - the Patricia executed myu contract on behalf of the agency and the owner is just her hasband i think. I still name company as the defendant? Thank you. And so you feel if i use that address i should be good in my conplaint?

Customer :

thanks

TheLegalistEsq :

You should name everyone as defendants, serve them properly and let them object to it if they think anyone should not have been named. If you are trying to pierce through the corporate veil you need to make the proper case for that in the complaint.

TheLegalistEsq :

renewed good luck! Please rate my answer

Customer :

So do i specify the defendants - as the RE Company, both of the people that you helped find and then put their addresses as the one i listed? Main st Fort Lee?

Customer :

Also woukld appreciate if yopu could rate my other question that i submitted today if possible

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer :

Customer :

FYI, I refunded your second question as it was posted in the real estate category and I can only answer business law questions. Please repost in the business law category and direct it at me and I will be able to answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer :

Customer :

Please note that I refunded the second question because it was posted in the real estate category rather than in the business category. Please repost it in the business category and request me.