LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

Is there a legal term used to describe a non functioning board of managers I.e. disabled o

Is there a legal term used to describe a non functioning board of managers I.e. disabled or dysfunctional?

Hello Paul,
My name isXXXXX a licensed attorney. Glad to try and help out.
Here's how this works. Yes, there certainly is such a term, or actually a couple of choices, as follows. If the conduct is intentional (deliberate, planned), it called "malfeasance". However, if the actions are unintentional (sloppy, incompetent), the term is "misfeasance". Finally, the terms used to describe a failure to act properly (ignoring, "benign neglect") is "nonfeasance".

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.
I truly hope all works out for you.
Take care,
Ben, J.D.