Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

Dear Sir, My name isXXXXX

Dear Sir, My name isXXXXX am the President of a hunting camp located in XXXXX XXXXXX,XX. We have14 members and our camp is in exitance for over 35 years. We are governed by a set of By-Laws which we drew up our selves. This has served us well for all these years. Since the development of gas reserves in the mecellus shale and our particitation on a small scale in revenues from the gas companys we think we should become better organized in a Legal fashion. It was suggested that e form an LLC. Wouldthat be advisable in our case. Dalla [email protected]

Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good afternoon. Absolutely you should run this camp from within a limited liability entity such as an LLC. It will protect each of you from any personal liability for accidents that happen at your camp. It will also through the operating agreement allow you to deal with ownership interests; transfer of interests; allocations of income, loss, distributions; management issues; assessments if necessary; and other matters concerning the ownership entity. It is far better to own land in a limited liability entity rather than in undivided interests because it allows centralized management and can address the sale of interests without dealing with the sale of the land itself.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Thank you so much for the positive rating! I appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, just look me up and I will be happy to help!