MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

I am thinking of investing money, but the problem is I am clueless

I am thinking of investing money, but the problem is I am clueless as to how to do it. Would the best method be to get a broker... what does a broker do?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do you mean investing money in the stock market?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX savy are you on a scale of 1 to 10?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

um I would go with a 7

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX should first try without a broker but with a very limited sum to invest to determine how well you understand investment software. As brokerages are now much more sophisticated, companies such as E-trade, Scottrade, etc. offer great choices to the computer savvy. Please let me know if this does not answer your questions or if you have any follow up questions. If I have answered your questions, please positively rate my answers.