Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

so who do you report to when you have a frivious law suit filed

so who do you report to when you have a frivious law suit filed against you that has no probacal cause & was filed by your competator & has evidence is 95 % of billed invoices from his old company that has been closed since 2010 ? that he has no dollar amount on his loss because he didnt loose any business or dollars & has done this to slow us down with attorneys ? we told the judge this in a dismisal hearing on friday & was changed to case management case & so we went their attorney came only to keep it a active case . so who do you report this to ? is there anyone who cares ? when we look up fribules law suit with no probacal cause we fit in this catercory & need to know who to bitch to we told our attorney its on the internet that the government doesnt want this kind of case clogging up the system but i guess our attorney needs a job even though we told the judge this friday ???

bizlaw :

Hello, I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. Before you can claim a case is frivolous you have to get it dismissed. This is done by filing either a motion to dismiss or a motion for summary judgment. Once you get the case dismissed, you can then make a motion to the judge who heard the case to impose sanctions on the losing parties for a frivolous lawsuit. That is the process. If I have answered your question please rate my answer excellent as that is how I am compensated. If you have more questions let me know. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

Customer:

so its the judge you complain to ? i already did that friday , then he never said anything but now he wants mediation confirmed within 30 days ? well im for that ! but still has discovery &all this proceedures that cost & we just want to go to mediation ? so theres no 1 we can compain to besides our attorney & the judge ? our attorney was pissed at us but when the judge was done & asked for anything else we said fribules no probalcal cause ? but our attorney wants our 2012 taxes to look at & it appears hes wanting to figure out if we can afford to go to trial on such garbage thats been filed against us ? so who else can we complain to ??

Customer:

im really a bad typer sorry

Customer:

if you cannt answer this please let another exspert try

Customer:

are u there ??

bizlaw :

Just because you say there is no probable cause does not make it so. If the other side has no case, you should be able to get the case dismissed early. If you cannot get it dismissed and assuming there is no fraud on the court, the case will not be found to be frivolous. You need to focus on getting the dismissal. There is no one else to complain to because you have to prove you will win the case before you can call the suit frivolous. If I have answered all your questions, please rate my answer excellent as that is how I am compensated. If you have more questions, please let me know.