How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are looking for a Attorney that will take a case on issues

Customer Question

We are looking for a Attorney that will take a case on issues of the Brown Act i live in a community were their is a recreational Park that is ruin by taxes payer money the park is ran by elected board members that us the community voted for and know they are not listening to what the public wants and not following the Brown Act what can the community do to stop them?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
I apologize, but the terms of this site forbid experts from engaging in personal representation or making personal referrals. The best we can do is suggest the same sites used by other attorneys to find a local land use or public law attorney in your area, or or

You will, I am sure you realize, have to sue the board for violation of the Brown act and non compliance with the laws in governing the park and you would have to seek a declaratory judgment against them to order them to comply with the Act.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok thank you

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome.