Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.

How can I open a LLC company? Whats the best way to apply?

How can I open a LLC company? What's the best way to apply? Thanks!
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good afternoon. This is a pretty simple process. One, File a Certificate of Formation with the NY Secretary of State. You can complete and file this online at their website. Two, obtain an Employer ID number on line with the IRS. Three, download an Operating Statement from either or and complete if for your entity. Four, open a bank account using the first three documents. Your LLC is formed!

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Thank you so much for the positive rating! I appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, just look me up and I will be happy to help!