Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

Have a sewing business and had a customer sent six large boxes

Have a sewing business and had a customer sent six large boxes of custom made bedding, that we made seven years ago, for our workroom to re-work. Been in the workroom for one year and customer refuses to instruct me on how to proceed with the re-do or pick-up. what are my obligations to keep holding on to this merchandise?
Hi and Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you. I am happy to help you. In these situation, you would write a letter and send it certified mail, return receipt requested, and provide the customer 30 days to provide instructions for the re-do or set a date for the pick up. In the letter, you would inform the customer that if after 30 days you receive no instruction or there is no confirmed date for pick up, you have the right to dispose of the raw materials as you see fit. I hope this helps you. Regards, Damien
Hi Pam,

I just want to thank you for giving me a positive rating. I am here to help you in the future also. You can request me by name the next time and I will be notified. Also, you can bookmark my profile and ask me a question that way. Here is the link:

Either way, I am always happy to help.

Best Regards!

Damien Bosco