Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I signed a contract with credit card processing company and

Customer Question

I signed a contract with credit card processing company and they misleading about non-cancellable lease that even I signed the contracted,I'm still able to cancel the service by paying $299 cancellation fee however, when I attempted to terminate the contract, they said they do not care what the representative said,they will charge me for another 42 months even though we return the machine and do not use the service <in the contract,it said $299+applicable taxes, when we used the service it was 345.09 but they try to charge more about of money up to $404 per month now. Keep calling me 8.00 AM in the morning to harrass me to pay $16000 or transfer my account to somebody else. How can I get out of them?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Could you please review your post, correct, and resubmit it? It is very difficult for me to understand what is going on with your case in your current post.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.