Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Hello everyone and I hope this next questions makes any sense.

Hello everyone and I hope this next questions makes any sense. My wife and I are opening a cell phone repair business and will be concentrating on iPhone mainly. One item for sure will be the iPhone Color conversions kits we purchase from China. One of the reason I am writting this is because those color conversions kits have the exact same info on the back cover as the Org iPhone. How can we prevent any legal war with the goverment? We have on our website we do not represent Apple and there is no affiliation to apple and the parts are not OEM parts. Is this enough to sell them with out copyright infringment?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Business litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Selling an unlicensed product is illegal, and even if you put disclaimers on your website, state that you're not an affiliate of apple, and claim that you're not selling apple-licensed products doesn't provide protection from copyright infringement.

You should never sell a product that is a not licensed if it is purported to be an apple product. The liability for selling something like that greatly outweighs any amount of profit you may acquire.

If there is any chance that the product could be perceived as an apple product, there is liability.