stevewlaw
stevewlaw, Attorney
Experience:  25+ years and millions of dollars in settlements in catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and commercial litigation.
73182738

how to redeem frankfort on main gold bond from 1928

stevewlaw :

This bond cannot be redeemed for face value any longer. If you look on the internet you can find these bonds for sale from various sources. Their value is solely as an antique financial instrument and is dictated by the physical condition of the paper bond. I just looked at some that were selling for $390 US. I am sorry for this bad news, but it is a fact.

stevewlaw : Still waiting for your positive feedback!
stevewlaw :

Good evening. I thought I would follow up with you and ask if you could rate me positively for my response. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

stevewlaw :

I wanted to follow up with you. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX will rate me positively. Thank you.

Customer:

not completely satisfied. found there is an attorney in tampa florida with case in u.s. courts involing these bonds. bonds could not be paid until germany was reunited. this happened in 1993. then the bonds had to be validated but to date the german government has not validated any of these bonds or do they offer info to do such.