stevewlaw
stevewlaw, Attorney
Experience:  25+ years and millions of dollars in settlements in catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, and commercial litigation.
73182738

Do you need any special licenses to setup a Valet Trash service

Customer Question

Do you need any special licenses to setup a Valet Trash service in Pinellas County, Florida?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  stevewlaw replied 3 years ago.

stevewlaw :

It is quite possible that all you would need to start your valet trash business is a business license. However, the following Pinellas County link may be very helpful to you:

stevewlaw :

http://www.pced.org/entrepreneurs/subpage.asp?info

stevewlaw :

The County offices should be able to point you in the right direction. You quite possibly will need permits from the health department inasmuch as you will be picking up waste. I have found the city officials in the locations where I have done business to be very helpful.....remember, they want you to go into business and the more licenses that they can claim you need to have for your business, the more revenue that the municipal government will take in.

stevewlaw : Good morning. I wanted to follow up with you and see if you were satisfied with my answer. I've so, I would greatly appreciate receiving positive feedback from you. Thank you.
stevewlaw : Still waiting for your positive feedback!
stevewlaw :

Good afternoon. I thought I would follow up with you and ask if you could rate me positively for my response. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Expert:  stevewlaw replied 3 years ago.
I am writing to follow up and see why you have not rated me positively in regard to this question. As you know, we experts do not get paid until we are rated positively by our customers. I strive to maintain a 100% positive feedback rating. Thank you. Please let me know if there is a problem. Steve