Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

This is a little off-beat... I am looking for a contact detail

This is a little off-beat... I am looking for a contact detail (phone or email or name of law firm) for any of the following NY corporate lawyers (they do not appear in Martindale).

- Eric Stevens, mid-30s, may have an office around Times Sq
- Robert (Bob) Gould, lives on Long Is
- Ira Weinstock
- Charles Langston (Langton?), about 50yo

They were all involved in some litigation; an internal dispute regarding the Gemayel Family Trust. This case was heard in Manhattan (don't know the court) on the 13th and 14th of July, 2012.
Hi and Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you. I am happy to help you. Here is a link to the NY Unified Court System webpage that allow you to do a quick search of registered attorneys in NY:

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/attorney/AttorneySearch

I hope this helps you. Regards, Damien
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Give me a moment... I will check. Thank you for your help...

Avon: Sure. Happy to help. Regards, Damien
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I suspect the best route is a search of the appropriate court records... Manhattan, 13-14th July, heard before three judges... Gemayel Family Trust taking action against the Trustee, Hermione Henderson

Hi Avon: Ok. Good Luck. Regards, Damien
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you require payment?

I am happy to give you a favorable review, but the question is tougher than it looks. Those guys are not on any on-line list....

Hi Avon: By you providing a positive rating 3-5 stars or smiley faces, I will receive credit for helping you. Much appreciated, Damien
Hi Avon,

I just want to thank you for giving me a positive rating. I am here to help you in the future also. You can request me by name the next time and I will be notified. Also, you can bookmark my profile and ask me a question that way. Here is the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-damien-bosco/

Either way, I am always happy to help.

Best Regards!

Damien Bosco