Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

alex, you spoke with my mom regarding romance scam and answered

alex, you spoke with my mom regarding romance scam and answered her questions, I am the daughter that I think am being scammed and would like to talk to you myself because have question too.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

What is your question for me please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I belive that i am being a victim of romance scam, and am currently talking to the guy that i think is scamming me, I am having a hard time accepting that he is scamming me

should i continue to talk to this guy and try to get more information on him.

I am sorry to hear about the fact that you have became a victim of the scam and I do understand how difficult it is for some victims to accept the reality and to stop contact with the criminal who is only interested to steal money from their victim.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to obtain any real information from the scammer, as such scammers are professional and conduct these type of scams for a living and would do everything to avoid detection.

So at this point, I would strongly suggest that you do stop any and all contact with this scammer, change your phone and email contact information and report this crime to the local police and the FBI.

If you continue communicating with this scammer, you would only be exposing yourself to more potential fraud, emotional and financial harm.

I wish you the best of luck!