MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in business law, contract law and related matters.
16277701

i purshased a 46led flat srceen tv 6 MONTHS LATER IT STOPED

Customer Question

i purshased a 46led flat srceen tv 6 MONTHS LATER IT STOPED SO WE CALLED WESTHOUSE AND THAT WAS 11-11-12 SEND BACK EVEN HAS BEEN TRACKED SO I KNOW THEY RECIEVED IT BUT STILL AS OF 1-5- WE CANT GET ARE TV BACK AND THEY WONT ANSWER ARE CALLS .I EVEN CALL THE BBB OF AL AND THEY HAVE NOT ASK THEM I WOULD LIKE MY TV BACK OR MY $748.45 CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS XXX-XXX-XXXX-
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. I look forward to being able to assist you today.

Is Westhouse the manufacturer of the TV or the place from which it was purchased? Was the TV under warranty?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the tv was purshased online from walmart And westhouse is the maufacturer walmart told us after the 90days we had to send it to westhouse to be fixed we had to send westhouse acopy of the purshase first and then they send me alabel to send the tv backthe case 3is zw1200304 their phone number is XXXXX

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the address for this Westhouse company, Vickie? (I too am in TX, by the way!)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

westhouse repair departmentXXXXXchino, calif ca 91710 And here is there corp office number to 500 N state college blv orange,calif 92868 phoneXXX-XXX-XXXX we have called this also and here is my number to the bbb of cal cause i even called them for help and they have not heared from westhouse#98741245

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
I don't see a Westhouse for either of those addresses. There is a Meidi Electronics at 3646 in Chino CA and a Westinghouse Digital at the Orange, CA address. Do you perhaps have the wrong company? Could it be Westinghouse and not Westhouse?

You say that you called the corporate number. What happened? Did you call them before sending the TV or after?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Before and after we send i got a resonse before we send the tv but now that they have the tv we cant get no answer back

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Could you answer the rest of my questions please so that I can assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what else information do you need

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when i called crp they told me to fax acopy of my receipt showing when i bought the tv

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what else do you need

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
There is no company called Westhouse at either of those addresses. Did you mean to type Westinghouse? Also, did you call them before or after? When is it that they told you to fax the receipt?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes its westinghouse digtal llc i am sorry

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Could you answer the rest of the questions, please, Vickie? Did you call them before or after? When was it that they asked you to fax the receipt? What has happened when you have called them since?

(Please note that I have attend to some business shortly and so it might end up being an hour or two before I can get back to you if I don't get a response from you in the next couple of minutes. Thanks!)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

11-1112 the tv when out called on the 11-12- no answer called on the 11-14 and the man josh in suport gave me a case number XXXXX told then to fax my recipt that was faxed on the11-16-12 on the 11-24 werecieved a email label tv was picked up on the11-28th by fed exthey recieved it on the12-4-12 tracking number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN and was signed by aJ garcia at 8.45 am Called on 12-6-12 to check on tv and no answer after calling everyday on the 12-13-12 called the bbbof calif case 98741245

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried calling since the 13th?

Did you email them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I try to call them yeseterday
no i dont have a email for them i have aletter tpyed out that i was going to fax monday and see if i get a answer that away.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
What happened when you called them on January 4th, yesterday? Did you get a voicemail? Did it just ring and ring? What happened?

You said that they emailed you a label. Did you mistype?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They email me my FedEx label i think that came from the Fed Ex company. When i called the XXX-XXX-XXXX . I was answered by areception and asked to help me and then she hung up so called right back and then it just rang and rang. I dont know what my next step should be at this time .Thank you for spending your time on this matter .LIKE i said all i want is the tv fixed and send back to me or a refund in a timeale matter.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
That indeed is strange - that they would hang up on you.

Here are the steps that you can take to resolve this matter, hopefully.

I would try emailing them. Their email address isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX. Be sure to provide the tracking number and all other relevant information in the email. Emailing is better than calling because you at least have proof of when and what you sent. Be sure to also include the serial number.

This company appears to have a very long history (several years) of customer service problems. If you cannot get through to them via email, I would send a letter via email and fax and snail mail informing them that if you do not hear back from them, you intend to hire a lawyer to sue them. That usually gets people to move.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you i will try this and again thanks for try to help me. I WILL BE ON THIS FIRST THING MONDAY.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Let me know how things work out. There seem to be a lot of horror stories about this company! Please do remember to leave me a positive rating as that is the only way that we experts get compensated for our time here, Vickie. We do not get paid by the website. Thanks again!

MDLaw, Attorney
Experience: Experience in business law, contract law and related matters.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes so have i . I thought i did agood job on look at tv before i made this purshase but now i gusses not.WILL let you know how this turns out.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
Definitely let me know. As an aside, this is one reason why I stick to the top brands when buying expensive items. Often, what looks like a bargain ends up being a huge headache! Thanks for the positive rating! Have a great rest of the weekend.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wow my Tv came in Tue right out of the blue from the fed ex .AGAIN THANKS.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 1 year ago.
That's great!!!