MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

I offer a consulting service to retailers and commercial companies

I offer a consulting service to retailers and commercial companies in the US. I would like to know, if I pay a lawfirm to provide state law information on a specific application that retailers or other customers need to know, will lawfirms have any problems with my using this information to consult my clients who technically will be paying for the information I am providing (that I have gained from paying the lawfirm to retain the information)?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. By "consult my clients" do you mean sign-off on the information as though it is your own?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I am happy to let the customer know where I got the information, but I want them to know the information I am providing is legitimate, from a lawfirm. If the customer has additional information, I would refer the customer back to the lawfirm where the lawfirm may be able to gain new clients for additional legal needs they may have.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX identify the law firm that publishes the information to you, you would need the consent of that firm, which should not be difficult to obtain, particularly in light of the fact that you would serve as a potential referral source.