Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

To WiseOwl58, On my previous question I asked how to set up

Customer Question

To WiseOwl58, On my previous question I asked how to set up an LLP and you advised me to set a llc for my needs. Now I want to set up a limited liability company in Oklahoma. I have one investor. My total start up cost is $50,000. My Investors name isXXXXX and is investing $10,000. What our agreement needs to be is: He is to split 20% of the net profit in a resolution each month after monthly expenses. He will be no part of the daily management duties. He will only own 20% of the one unit. But in the future he will have a first option to invest up to 10% of the following units each time the original unit retains enough capital to expand based on what 10% of the market value of a new unit at that time. What I need to know is what it will cost for your assistance to set this up.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator with JustAnswer. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes can you please send me an email to let me know when to talk to your expert. I'm ready to get this set up. So I'll be watching my emails.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

I have sent your expert an e-mail. When he receives it, he will reply on this thread. When that happens, you will automatically get an e-mail\
letting you know that a message is waiting for you.

We cannot predict when the expert you have requested will be online. If you decide that you would rather have this question opened up to all experts in business law, please let me know and I will do that for you.

Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
We are not allowed to perform legal services for a customer - but only provide guidance and advice.

What I suggest is that you go to Legal Zoom or the like and have them set up the LLC on your behalf. They charge a nominal fee for their services.