RESPONDER9, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced attorney providing diverse business law advice.

Hi, do i need a licence to sell tobacco pipes, stone pipes,

Customer Question

Hi, do i need a licence to sell tobacco pipes, stone pipes, wooden pipes online? all these pipes are can be described as for tobacco use only, is it legal to sell this out-of-state of NY?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RESPONDER9 replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome to I will attempt to answer your question. I am unaware of any laws requiring licensing for online sales of tobacco pipes out-of-state of New York. I see no illegality to selling such items online.Amazon sells such items. I wish you luck in your endeavor and thank you for your question. Please do not forget to rate me 3, 4, or 5 so I can be paid. I want you to be completely satisfied so contact me if you are considering rating me anything less than satisfactory, as I will try to assist more.

JACUSTOMER-pbhtbzq9- :

Hi, i actually saw that they sell on amazon, but there are few diffident pipes that we want to sell, stone pipes, wood pipes, some of them may be used for other things not only for my question is there any legal issues with selling then online?

I am unaware of any such issues, but they must be sold as tobacco pipes. If for illegal use, such would be considered drug paraphernalia and illegal.

Hello, I was told you could not view my response so have changed format. I truly wish you the best in your business ventures!