Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

When creating the duties and guidelines that the board of directors

When creating the duties and guidelines that the board of directors will be subject to:

Where can I find a good sample of such duties that the board will be responsible for?

What special circumstances should I include in the guidelines to protect the company from a disruptive or toxic board?
Hi and Welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you. I am happy to help you. What you are looking for are bylaws. Other than going to a law library to obtain a template, you can google keywords Nevada board bylaws. Many sites will come up. For example:

Usually, you can also narrow it for pdf or doc sites to get copies of bylaws. Attempt to get bylaws that mirror your business. Use at least three different templates to draft the bylaws for your company. Also, you could visit a law library to obtain templates or paid sites. I hope this helps you. Regards, Damien
Hi Dontra,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If so, please provide a positive rating (a smiley face or 3 to 5 stars).

Thank you,

Damien Bosco
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it helped a great deal. Thank you!!!