RESPONDER9
RESPONDER9, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced attorney providing diverse business law advice.
71277549

We are electrical contractor and after finish the project,

Customer Question

We are electrical contractor and after finish the project, the owner need to build in furniture to block our electrical boxes. But this is illegal and unsafe, which may cause fire hazzard. the owner agrees to sign a waiver and take over the responsibility. I need help to write this letter. Please help!
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RESPONDER9 replied 4 years ago.

RESPONDER9 :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com. I will attempt to answer your question. I cannot advise you on writing such a letter as this would put you in a potentially terrible situation that could hurt your business. California Electrical codes are very strict and suggest you not do this work. As I have applied my many years of expertise to assist you, I request that you rate me positively after reading this or I will not be paid for this consultation. Thanks for your question and best for the New Year.

RESPONDER9 :

Kindly do not forget to rate me positively or I will not be paid. Thank you for being a positive user of the service

Hello, as you are an excellent customer, wished to insure you had an opportunity to view this as have been technical issues in chat.
Kinldy do not forget to rate me positively. Thanks