Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I established an LLC in denver co but I would like to use a

I established an LLC in denver co but I would like to use a more catcher .com in advertising do I have to have the LLC name on all advertising material for legal purposes what do I legally have to do

Kirk Adams :

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Business litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Kirk Adams :

Yes, you have to put the name of the LLC on your advertising somewhere in order to put the public on notice that it is a limited liability company.

Kirk Adams :

You can put the business name in small print, at the bottom of the advertisement, etc., but it does have to appear on the advertisement in order to be able to claim protection under the LLC laws.

Customer:

So I can use another .com for advertising as long as the name of the llc is on the advertising materical does the address need to be on it also?

Kirk Adams :

Yes, that is fine.

Customer:

address yes or no

Customer:

I would prefer no

Kirk Adams : Yes, you would have to list the LLC's name on the advertisement.
Customer:

Is the address also required yes or no?

Kirk Adams : No, there's not a requirement to provide the address.