TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Internationational Commercial Attorney

In the state of Texas, can the Company Regulations or the Company

In the state of Texas, can the Company Regulations or the Company Agreement for a limited liability company require only a majority vote of the members or are there some areas where Texas law requires the unanimous consent or some super-majority of all members?

Thank you for your question. This information is found in the Texas Business Corporation Act:

The Act does not have any requirement that any vote be by more than a majority vote. The Agreement may augment this and require a super majority, but the Act does not require one.

Best Regards,

I'm following up with you regarding this question. I see that you have not accepted my answer by rating my service with a positive score. If you don't do this, then I don't get paid by the website for my work . Help me be able to keep providing this type of service to you and other customers by taking a few moments and providing me a positive rating.

I really appreciate it.