TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Internationational Commercial Attorney

I need an S-Corp filed by the end of 2012. Bizfilings $492

I need an S-Corp filed by the end of 2012. Bizfilings $492 initial package to incorporate wants an extra $489.00 for a rush charge, they noted ($350.00 of it is a government rush fee), but I can't find this fee listed on the CA SoS website. So, is that correct State of CA charges $350.00 to rush file articles of incorporation, and is it guaranteed to get filed if the $350 rush fee is paid.

I'm selling paralegal services/time -- could I incorporate in Delaware or Nevada instead? Although, might run into the same rush filing scenario in those states?

Yes, I know I should look this all up myself, but I'm out of time.

Filing an S-Corp is a matter of filing the articles of incorporation ($100)(

and then asking for expedited service ($350) (

If you follow the directions on the page it is guaranteed to be filed.

You can also incorporate in Delaware or Nevada, but if you are doing business in California and need to have your bank account in California, you are going to then have to file as a foreign corporation. The savings on the franchise taxes might be worth this in the end, but as you are in a rush, this might be hard to expedite.