CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  I am a businesses law attorney, with experience advising and representing owners and investors.
71563194

What type of lawyer should I hire to handle adding investors

What type of lawyer should I hire to handle adding investors and an additional round of investment funding?

Attorney William B. :

Dear Customer, I would like to assist you with your legal question today.

Attorney William B. :

A corporate or business attorney would be the best option. Generally if it is a mid to large corporation (or other investment entity) a corporate attorney would be preferred, while a general business attorney can manage most smaller transactions.

Attorney William B. :

I hope that the above information is helpful, please let me know if I answered your question. If you have any further questions, or if I missed or misunderstood what you were asking, please let me know and I will follow up.

If I was able to fully answer your question, please do not forget to rate my response as I do not receive credit without your positive rating . (Again, if you have any further questions, or if I did not answer your question, please let me know).

Dear Customer,

My system shows you as "offline." I have moved the conversation to our "Q&A" format so that you can continue to follow up with any questions you may have. Please do not forget to rate my response as I do not receive credit without your positive rating.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

Dear Dontra,

Thank you for the kind rating, I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,
Bill