Franklin, Attorney
Experience:  Clients consistently recommend my excellent service.

Is anybody familiar with Immigrant Visa Services Organization

Is anybody familiar with Immigrant Visa Services Organization based in California? Is it a legitimate organization? Should an organization like it be entitled to charging $5,000 for church sponsorship work?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX U.S. immigration and business attorney, and I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm based in California, and I'm loosely familiar with the organization. If there's an attorney directly assisting you, then $5,000 may be a justified fee for church sponsorship work. Typically lawyers would charge around $3,500 for this type of work, so $5,000 is a bit on the high end. However, I'm not well versed in the amount of work that's required, so $5,000 may be justified.

However, I'd make sure that you are working with an attorney in your matter, and not a paralegal or legal secretary. Paralegals and legal secretaries are forbidden by law to handle clients directly, so if you find yourself working exclusively with a paralegal, then I'd say that you should find another law firm to assist you, because that is not a legitimate operation. Before you begin work, feel free to ask about who will be assisting you, then conduct a search for that name here:

Licensed lawyers will appear on that website. The organization you described is a registered organization. However, your main concern should be whether you're working with an actual attorney. Otherwise, that type of fee is not justified.

I hope my answer was helpful to you today. Please take a moment to rate my service, not the outcome. I depend on positive ratings to continue helping you and others, so thank you in advance!

If you have any additional questions, I’d be happy to answer them in a new thread. If you’re a subscriber, there’s no additional cost.

And please leave a bonus! I’m not paid a salary, so it is much appreciated.