Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am interested in buying a pharmacy

Customer Question

I am interested in buying a pharmacy in Istanbul, Turkey and I have a lot of questions. I need a 3 experts (Company or Individual) to answer my questions and a 3 local acquisition consultant (No auditing firm like E&U, PWC ext.) to help me to find the right Pharmacy.

Category: Business Law
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Many Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX willing to wait.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello! I am a Moderator for this topic. I noticed that you have multiple requests on this page which must be addressed by Professionals with differing specialties. Please post each question individually so the appropriate Professional may assist you in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding. Once you post the questions, I will get to work on finding the right Professionals to assist you and direct the questions to the appropriate categories.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Hello! Did you still need assistance? If so, please post each of your questions. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi I still need assistance

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 4 years ago.
I'm a licensed attorney, also a registered nurse, with international business law experience.
I noticed your question has gone unanswered, so I would be very happy to try and help out.
Can you please tell me your legal question?
Thanks!
Ben
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello again,
Thanks very much for writing back...good to hear from you!
I would be happy to try and help.
What is your legal question, please?
Thanks again!
Ben