JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in business formation and licensing issues
16110456

Do I have to start a non profit organization to have an Autism

Do I have to start a non profit organization to have an Autism walk in Hearne TX?

BizAttorney :

Hello, I am a professional here to assist you. I appreciate your use of this service.

BizAttorney :

The answer depends on the plans for the event. Many small charity events seek permission of a specific non-profit to use their name and logo with proceeds going directly to the non-profit.

BizAttorney :

If, however, one intends to hold those funds and manage the expenditure of those funds for various purposes such as research then a non-profit is typically needed.

BizAttorney :

If you are just getting started the easiest route is to get in touch with non-profits benefiting the need of choice. The non-profit will be able to offer assistance in setting up the event.

BizAttorney :

Please let me know if you need anything else. The chat session will end once you leave a rating, but you can still post follow-up questions to me later if you need anything else. I hope that you will be so kind as to leave a positive rating to ensure I am credited with assisting you.

Thank you

BizAttorney :

I see you have joined me. Take a look at the information I provided and let me know if you have any questions.

BizAttorney :

Any questions?

BizAttorney :

Are you with me? You may communicate by typing in the box and pressing the reply button.