Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

hi there, please advise: 1. how to come up with NDA for

Customer Question

hi there,
please advise:
1. how to come up with NDA for dog product company for supplier, distributor, employee? 2. how to draft agreement for shareholder and what to do if capital increase, how to re-balance shares and legalize it?
3. how to draft an effective sales commission plan that has legal binding?
thx,
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Thailand, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Expert:  Legalease replied 4 years ago.

Hello there

-

Our website is a question and answer website and we do not draft or review complex business agreements for customers. Additionally, when you have three separate issues that you are asking about on Just Answer, you should separate the questions into three separate posted questions so that it gives several experts the opportunity to assist you and does not overburden one expert with three different questions on separate topics.

-

I can try to assist you with your question on the NDA and I suggest that you post the other questions separately or, if the questions are regarding the law of Thailand that you consult with a local attorney in your jurisdiction because we do not have any experts in Thailand that can assist you. Regarding the NDA, my question to you here is I notice that you are looking for a Non Disturbance Agreement (and NDA) -- is this having to do with a commercial property and a commercial lease? Can you explain the property situation a little more and what the NDA is needed for and where the property is located? I may be able to assist by pointing you in the direction of some NDA's that are used in the US but I need more information to do so.

-

MARY

-

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

understood, NDA is non disclosure agreement, which we often use it with our supplier who makes product for us, employee who we hire and distributor who we work with. it's for product we design and sell in pet industry. thx,

Expert:  Legalease replied 4 years ago.

Hello again

'-

An NDA to US lawyers is a property Nondisturbance Agreement. Regarding a non disclosure agreement that would be legally enforceable in Thailand you will have to contact someone local there on the ground. You can repost the question here in business law but I do not think you will get a response on it because this website is for US law. Regarding legal questions, you may want to simply cancel the question and ask for a refund simply because we cannot give you any suggestions under Thailand law here at the Just Answer US website.

-

-

MARY

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

okay, thanks,

Expert:  Legalease replied 4 years ago.
Good Luck