WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced business lawyer.

ok well i am currently in a foreclosure case with US Bank as

ok well i am currently in a foreclosure case with US Bank as trustee for this trust, I can ask for the documents in discovery but have heard that they will just stonewall me saying that i don't need to see the PSA and other related documents even though when they placed my note in there trust they infact made me a party to it, would that be correct? and by the way wouldn't they need to provide the documents just to prove there standing? so far there is nothing connecting US Bank to the trust other than there name in the plaintiff area of the petition
Yes, the strategy I recommend to you to get the documents would be to file a motion to dismiss their case for lack of standing. Lack of standing means that they have no legal connection to the case before the court, meaning that they have no connection to the trust. If that is the case, then they will have to provide details about the trust and how the relationship to US Bank exists. They will be required to prove it up by providing documents to the Court and you will be copied on the documents.