WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced business lawyer.

well this trust appears to be a privately traded trust have

well this trust appears to be a privately traded trust have talked to the SEC and they have nothing on them and never heard of them. any way to get info on a private trust? I can't even confirm that this trust even exist or ever has or if it is even still active.
You could call the bank that established the trust and maybe you will get someone who will provide information, kind of "spill the beans." If it is a private trust, there is really no way to get the documents, unless you have some personal interest or involvement and therefore have standing to sue the trust and subpoena the documents as part of the lawsuit.

That would be your best course of action, to find a viable reason to subpoena the documents. Otherwise a private trust would not be required to disclose the specifics of the transaction, sorry to say.

Please rate that answer, 3, 4 or 5, and let me know if you have any further questions, David. Happy to help you out here.