Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

I am looking to start a new company and to get incorporated.

I am looking to start a new company and to get incorporated. I have an address in DE, FL, PA & NV I was wondering which state has the most advantages to incorporate in. Do some have lower taxes then others?

Also what is better an LLC or and Inc.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

bizlaw :

What is the nature of your business? How many partners or owners will there be? When you say you have addresses in each of those states does that mean you will have operations based in each of those states? Are you considering going public?

Customer:

I am going to be putting computers in hotel rooms for quests to use and they will pay per use. I will be the only owner.

Customer:

No, I dont have a business in those states. I just have a residence there

Customer:

No, not going public

bizlaw :

Nevada has probably the best tax rate so I would suggest you incorporate there. I won't bore you with some of the more involved tax issues but I think NV will give the best tax result overall. You will have to pay taxes in all states where you have computers but just on the revenue generated from that state. If you do an LLC, you will file a schedule C on your personal tax return. The LLC is probably a simpler set up in terms of your taxes. An S corp. requires a separate tax return filing and has a few more formalities.

If you need further help please do not rate 2 stars/faces "Helped a little" or 1 star/face "I expected more".This is considered a negative rating against me.

Just reply to me via the "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" or "REPLY" button with the questions you have as I receive no compensation for my efforts for the lowest two ratings.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation. I don't make the laws, I am just reporting or interpreting them, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it by giving a three stars/faces or higher . That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication

Customer:

Ok, that was what I was thinking NV. thanks for your help.

Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience: 30 years of corporate, litigation and international law