How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

We have partnership in state of Texas. I am one of limited partner. There are three more partners and they are doing inproper fund disbursement without notice me. Like refinancing the property and cash out fund without telling me and no disbursement to me . Can I put some kinds of lien against the property or partnership?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
What does the partnership agreement state?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I need answer not question from attorney.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry, but based on your limited information you provided, if you are not willing to answer questions we need to answer you properly, we cannot provide you a proper answer.