Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

How can I find a lawyer specializing in medicine and the F

How can I find a lawyer specializing in medicine and the FDA
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

While we are not permitted to refer JustAnswer.com customers to any specific lawyer or law firm, you can use these reliable attorney information / referral websites to browse many attorneys in your area who specialize in the area of law involving medicine / FDA regulations.

These attorney /information websites below will have these attorney's profiles, experience, education, achievements, etc...and also you will be able to contact each individual attorney that you choose and setup an initial consultation with the local attorney:

www.martindale.com
www.justia.com
www.lexmundi.com
www.lawyers.com
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need a better answer. I know that these sites exist. If a major hospital has unsafe business practices which could casue a miss diagnosis or even death what type of lawyer would handle this type of case?

I know you may not be able to provide information regarding a specific person but I need to know how to located a lawyer which understand the medical system and the FDA.

Please call me if you can(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, we are only permitted to communicate with customers through this website.

It sounds like you would be looking for a medical malpractice attorney who is also familiar with the laws related to suing pharmaceutical companies and government agencies such as FDA.

You can always contact each particular attorney and inquire into their knowledge and experience in the area of law related to your claim and situation.

Keep in mind, most medical malpractice attorneys do offer free first initial consultation, so you can meet up with them and interview them to see if they are knowledgeable about your issue/claim and also if this attorneys can help you.
Dear XXXXX,

Do you have any related follow up questions for me?