Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations
11688690

I would like to start selling a homemade lotion. Can I put

Customer Question

I would like to start selling a homemade lotion. Can I put the following statements on the packaging? Are there any guidelines I should follow? Thank you..

- Purified black pearl extract stimulates metabolism in the epidermis and the exchange of cells in the most internal layers of the skin. It makes the skin look radiant, firmer and more flexible
- CoQ10 boosts skin repair and regeneration and reduces free radical damage. CoQ10 is a small molecule that can relatively easily penetrate into skin cells.
- Marine algae extract increases cell regeneration and the synthesis of elastin. It provides protection against cell damage induced by ultraviolet rays, and inhibits the enzymes that break down elastin
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue the search

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. However, as one of our valued customers, you are more than welcome to ask another question.

Please accept our sincere apology.