MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
17924466

I have an Arizone LLC, but live in an unincorporated area (County)

I have an Arizone LLC, but live in an unincorporated area (County) of California. I am doing an internet business, with no face to face business and no product. All is delivered via the web.

Do I need to have County business license?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do you mean do you have to obtain a CA county business license? Does your business receive mail in CA?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Correct... do I have to obtain a CA county busingess license. Yes, we receive mail here. Does this mean that if I get mail forwarding from my AZ address, then I will not need to get a CA County bus lic? (If I would have to otherwise...)
Thank you Mark, does your business receive products in CA or ship products from CA? I am asking because I am trying to determine to what degree your business operates in CA.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the detail! No, we don't. Everything is either delivered via the web (streaming video), or books/DVDs produced and shipped by createspace.com, not produced in CA.
Thank you Mark, technically you would not need a CA license as you are not executing transactions within the state, and your business is domiciled in AZ. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.