How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Law Your Own Question
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
MShore Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an Arizone LLC, but live in an unincorporated area (County)

This answer was rated:

I have an Arizone LLC, but live in an unincorporated area (County) of California. I am doing an internet business, with no face to face business and no product. All is delivered via the web.

Do I need to have County business license?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do you mean do you have to obtain a CA county business license? Does your business receive mail in CA?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Correct... do I have to obtain a CA county busingess license. Yes, we receive mail here. Does this mean that if I get mail forwarding from my AZ address, then I will not need to get a CA County bus lic? (If I would have to otherwise...)
Thank you Mark, does your business receive products in CA or ship products from CA? I am asking because I am trying to determine to what degree your business operates in CA.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the detail! No, we don't. Everything is either delivered via the web (streaming video), or books/DVDs produced and shipped by, not produced in CA.
Thank you Mark, technically you would not need a CA license as you are not executing transactions within the state, and your business is domiciled in AZ. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
MShore Law and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you