Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.

Today is the due date to file statement of information for

Customer Question

Today is the due date to file statement of information for non-profit corporation. Can I file on line and pay filing fee on line?what is the common interest development act?
My non-profit only have a office and not build any building yet. Do I need to check the item? If I need a copy of certified Statement of information to apply city licence, what should I
do when I do efile myself?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 3 years ago.

Attorney2020 :

Attorney2020 :

Yes, you can file the statement online and pay the fee.

Attorney2020 :

Common Interest Development Act is a piece of legislature that was enacted to implement Homeowners' Associations for developers. If your non-profit only has an office, do not check that you own real estate on the statement of information.

Attorney2020 :

Lastly, once you e-file, you can obtain a copy by using the Business Entities Records Form on the Secretary of State website.

Attorney2020 :

I hope this helps.

Attorney2020 :

Please remember to rate my answer. I will gladly continue our discussion until you have gotten the information you need.

If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” or “CONTINUE CONVERSATION” button.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation. I don't make the laws, I am just reporting or interpreting them, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

Please be patient as I am typically working with several customers at any given time. Some answers take 5 minutes, some 35 minutes. But rest assured, I will get back to you.

I am not entering into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. With that in mind, do not post any specific information you do not want available for public viewing. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.

Information given is not legal advice. I am not your attorney. The information given is general only. I am not establishing or accepting an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.