Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate

what does this mean?AC Buy (date) 271 1,000.ooooDA Sell

what does this mean? AC Buy (date) 271 1,000.oooo DA Sell (date) 271 1,000.oooo units disposed 1000.0000 Is UNG just stock?

what is the title FBO stand for when it preceeds a name then "roth ira"?

Hello Pam. Thanks for bringing your question to Pearl- Just Answer: You don't say where you saw this language, but I suspect it is on a statement of a brokerage or bank which is managing the IRA. FBO means "For the Benefit Of" the name following is the owner of the Roth IRA account. I can't be 100% certain, but it appears to be the buy and sell entry of a number (271) of some kind of $1000 bonds or debentures. I don't know what UNG means, it could refer to the issuer of the bond. More specific information should be obtained from whoever issued the statement. I hope this is helpful.

*** Please click on a 3,4,or 5 rating so that I will be compensated. If you need clarification or additional information, clicking on number 1 or 2 is not necessary. Just click on Reply and ask for further information or explanation without rating the answer. BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. This answer does not create an attorney client relationship. Please be sure to consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this answer according to your state's laws.

Pam. Thanks for the positive rating. UNG might refer to the stock trading symbol for United States Natural Gas =