Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Can you send me an IC-Disc commission agreement between a shareholder

Customer Question

Can you send me an IC-Disc commission agreement between a shareholder and the IC-Disc?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can wait a little while.

Thank you.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 4 years ago.
If you have a request for legal information, we can help you with that, per the disclaimer on this page. However, we cannot perform legal work for you, meaning we cannot draft a legal document for you.