Legalinfomd
Legalinfomd, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 24 years of experience in business law.
69220296

Hi, as a start up C corp, I want to generate invoices to sell

Hi, as a start up C corp, I want to generate invoices to sell product to our distributor, can I just use quick book? Or do I need any legal process of permit to do that?

Legalinfomd :

Hello. I will respond to your question.

Legalinfomd :

Invoicing a customer can best be done using QuckBooks. Since you are presumably using that program for your company, you will be able to easily track each invoice and enter any payments received against the applicable invoice. You should be sure to set up the format of the invoicing with the correct corporate name and address, as well as the federal ID number for your corporation all to appear at the top.

Legalinfomd :

I hope that this response has been useful. Please be sure to leave a positive rating for the response so that I will be compensated for my time. Good luck with your business.

Customer:

I got your idea, so I can go ahead without getting any further permit from the the government, just make sure the invoice get all the info required.

As we want to get product exported, from US side of view, do I need to get any license/permission? We are in women's cloth market with private label, is there any restrictions for us to do that?

Customer:

& what about import? am i allowed to do that?

Legalinfomd :

You are allowed to import and export, but should familiarize yourself with applicable rules. A good web site see is http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/. There is a helpful link for tips for new importers and exporters.

Legalinfomd :

Thank you again, and please remember to leave a positive rating for my response.