Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney
26798026

We are wanting to expand our current RV repair business to

We are wanting to expand our current RV repair business to include RV rentals. How do we go about finding someone who can write our contracts?? Also if we are renting on a month to month basis, are we required to give a notice? We are in Louisiana.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today. Please note that you are asked to rate my courtesy and professionalism, and not whether the answer supports your legal position. I only receive credit when rated 3 or higher. If for any reason you feel that a low rating is appropriate, please first give me the opportunity to address your concerns by clicking the "reply" tab.

There may be a slight delay in response time, as I may be helping with other questions or I may be away from the computer. I will answer any follow-up questions as soon I can.

You can find an attorney to write the contracts for you at http://www.martindale.com, or you can visit the local library or a stationary store to get form contracts. You might be able to find something that would suit your needs without paying an attorney to write it for you.

When renting on a basis that has a specific ending date, you wouldn't need to give a notice. So, if the contract said that you were renting "from October 1 - October 31," the contract itself is notice that the contract terminates at the end of October. If you're talking about month-to-month rentals, like with a regular lease, you are required to give ten days written notice prior to the end of the month.

Please rate my service before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - if not, please click "reply" so that we may continue the conversation. Good luck.