Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

Is there a main database where I can get the UPC codes by typing

Is there a main database where I can get the UPC codes by typing in the make and model numbers of items. This is so I can post items for sale easier on Amazon.com

QUESTION: "Is there a main database where I can get the UPC codes by typing in the make and model numbers of items."

ANSWER: Yes. Here is the free searchable database (please just click the link to access directly): UPC Search

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is there a way find the upc by tying the product description because is asking for the number to get the product description but I need to type the description to ge the number

Hello, I will try to help you. Here are a couple of sites that allow you to type in the product description and get the UPC code. The first is as follows: http://www.upcdatabase.com/ The second link also references the same site but gives another site. Here is that link.

http://blog.barcoding.com/2008/10/search-for-upcs-by-item-description/

If you have more questions, let me know.

If you need further help please do not rate 2 stars/faces "Helped a little" or 1 star/face "I expected more".This is considered a negative rating against me.

Just reply to me via the "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" or "REPLY" button with the questions you have as I receive no compensation for my efforts for the lowest two ratings.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation. I don't make the laws, I am just reporting or interpreting them, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it by giving a three stars/faces or higher . That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication

Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience: 30 years of corporate, litigation and international law