Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Implementing a tariff? Where can I find info to get started?

Customer Question

Implementing a tariff? Where can I find info to get started? Chinese manufacturers have taken a considerable amount of our business and we are struggling to survive. We manufacture electric igniters for pyrotechnics and some blasting and military training applications.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i will wait. thanks!

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.