Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

I want to send you the agreement we would like to use with

Customer Question

I want to send you the agreement we would like to use with our banks regarding REO and assets in GA. I have 2 documents. 1 shorter management agreement and one complete professional services agreement. I need one short and one more complete legal document. Can you assist me with the development of these documents as follow-up to my previous question.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 4 years ago.

bizlaw :

How long are the documents? Would I be reviewing documents you have drafted and giving you comments and suggestions?

Customer :

One is 2 pages and the other is 6. They have already been drafted and would like suggestions from within text.

I had to switch from chat because I could not see your response. I can do the review but I would need to charge an extra $25 in the form of a bonus to do so. This is more involved than just answering a question. If that is OK attach the documents to your response.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Did you say that you are a GA attorney?

I am not a GA lawyer