Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney
26798026

With regards XXXXX XXXXX special meeting, in the state of AZ, what

With regards XXXXX XXXXX special meeting, in the state of AZ, what majority of shareholder votes must be accumulated for a motion to pass? Is it 2/3 or 50%?
Hello again,

Start by looking at the articles of incorporation - anything that it says would be binding. Otherwise, within each voting group, first, there needs to be a quorum, which means that more than half of the voting shares are present at the meeting. Then, there just needs to be a majority of the shares present. Ariz. Rev. Stat., Section 10-725. So, if there's only one type of stock or only one voting group, it would be a simple majority vote, unless the articles say otherwise.

Please rate my service before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - if not, please click "reply" so that we may continue the conversation. Good luck.